Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gifting Programs - Learn the Truth About Gifting Programs Online

Learn How a Plumber from Texas Used Gifting Programs to Stimulate His Own Economy and How You Can Do The Same

Be honest, how many times have you gone through the website on cash gifting or looked at the videos where the guy or gal with these FedEx packages and are pulling out all of this cash and wondered if gifting programs or a good gifting program could work for you? I mean, come on...these people are just getting stinkin', filthy rich and all they have to do is plug into some system that runs on its own! Who couldn't make money doing this???

The Truth About Gifting Programs

To be one hundred percent honest here, I must admit that I promote the cash gifting activity and have looked at many gifting programs that are still out there on the Internet. What I have found, for the most part, is that there are a lot of promises by a lot of people that may be or may not be making a dime with their program. What amazes me the most is that a lot of these programs probably could be a cash gifting system, but then some of these so called gurus come in and sort of screw it all up.

I must admit that when you look at the video of the guy pulling out hundred dollar bill after hundred dollar bill it is a bit hard to think that you couldn't make money too, but here is the catch. Most of these people aren't doing multiple packages like they show on their video everyday, I don't care what anyone says. The other thing that you have to realize is that many of these folks are professional Internet marketers that have been around for quite some time, may even have a list of a couple thousand (or more) opportunity seekers and are very good sales people.

You Can Make Money with Gifting Programs

Yes, you can make money with gifting programs, that is not a lie. Can you become wealthy with cash gifting? Absolutely, there is a strong possibility that you can do it, but I guarantee you that it will not be done on auto-pilot, nor will it be done while you are on your butt watching the latest episode of whatever junk you are watching.

The question that you have to decide is are you going to do what you need to do to make it work. Marketing online is not that difficult, but it is not necessarily easy either. Internet marketing, effective marketing, is a process and is something that you have to become very proficient with, perhaps even master, to find yourself at the top of the heap with this particular method of generating income or really any type of money generating program.

What Makes Gifting Different

For me, gifting was not a difficult choice. I market other things online including other money making programs or systems. I market affiliate products from different affiliate programs as well as making money with Google's adsense program. Utilizing different programs, for me, is what I find works the best. I don't put all of my eggs in one basket. Perhaps this is why I can talk about gifting programs the way that I do. I am not afraid not to make all of my revenue with this one particular type of system.

One thing that you need to remember is that cash gifting programs ARE different. Why are they different? First of all, just using the word "gifting" puts these types of programs into a different category. Because we use gifting there are certain things that we cannot do, or at least certain ways of promoting our activity. There can be no guarantees of profit and to maintain gifting as a true gifting program people must give without any expectation of receiving gifts for themselves.

While I don't have a problem with gifting at all, (I'm a big boy and can spend my own money on whatever nonsense I choose), some people do and therefore there are a lot of people out there critiquing gifting programs. I choose not to be a victim. If I never would have ever received a single gift, I would not going squealing to anyone. Many of these critics would close down every program out there because people are not "making money" the way they say they should be, but they fail to look at those that are the so-called victims. To be absolutely clear, I guarantee you that if you start a website and drive traffic to the website you will enrich your wallet. If you do not do the things required for success then you will never see a gift. This is not the programs problem, this is the problem of the person involved.


Final Thoughts on Gifting Programs

In the end, you are responsible for your success. This doesn't mean you do not need to find a good inviter/mentor. Someone on the inside that has had some success can teach you the techniques and strategies that you need to take to be successful with a gifting activity.

I also believe that the program makes a difference. There are several programs out there that are good programs. There are several programs out there that will do nothing but empty your wallet. I market The People's Program and this program has worked out very well for me. Will it work for you? If you do what is required, then I say yes.

Ultimately, your success is up to you. You are the one that decides to get involved. You are the one that decided to turn off that TV and do something positive for yourself. You are the one that develops the passion that you have to have to get through any hard times that WILL come up. I don't mind helping anyone, but I cannot and will not do it for them.

I challenge anyone to go to The People's Program, get information and decide whether it is for you or not. It may not be and that is fine. If it is something you think you would like to find out more about, send me a message and we'll go from there. Success is a choice, but so is failure. The question is, what do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment